Building just the homepage was much more difficult than I had initially thought. I wrapped my entire webpage, separated the elements into rows, then formed them into different cells, which I soon realized confined me into boxes. For the navigation toolbar, I set all my information into unordered lists, formatted them and created an orange hover for them. I then placed my slideshow as an image beneath the navigation. I created “Tonight on CBS” as header 1, and positioned it accordingly. The area where I started running to problems when I was trying to place my main content into a three column grid. I realized that I had cornered myself into cells; therefore, I could not apply the three column grid into my layout. I had my first two columns spread the way I wanted them to, but I could not figure out how to move the ad to the far right. Also, my headers kept shifting my columns down. It is sort of just floating within the website. I think as I continue working on this project, I will try to employ the three column grid instead of placing everything in cells.